Global Buying Guide - FAQ for
This guide is designed to smooth transactions with foreign buyers (especially
- Note the currency. Click on the currency converter at
http://www.xe.net/ucc to convert at the
latest exchange rate.
- It costs a lot to clear a check that is in a different currency than the
issuing country – Please do NOT send them.
- The fastest and cheapest way to pay internationally is through Paypal -
this will bring your item quickest. For details click
here. Please paypal me
- You can also pay in US or UK money/postal orders or checks. Other
country cheques not accepted.
- To pay by credit card use the store's secure checkout or click
- Cash for small amounts is fine. It’s rare to go astray.
- If you choose to pay by check, make out to Nigel Hay Mckay. Be careful not
to alter anything and that the words & figures match.
- This reads as a lot of trouble! But in reality 95% of international
transactions have no problem.
Use your ‘back’ key to return – or to
go to the shop click here
Shop customers are exempt of any payment fees