measure your finger
1. Wrap a piece of string or paper strip around the base of your finger.
2. Mark the string or paper where it overlaps to form a complete circle.
3. Measure the length of the section of string or paper where it overlaps around the finger.
4. Compare your measurement with this chart to determine your ring size.
5. Please note: You need to take the knuckle into consideration when sizing. The base of your finger may be smaller then your knuckle. Also wider bands should be sized ½ -1 size larger.
To get your girlfriends ring size, ask to clean her rings the next time your in the mall together. Most jewelry stores will do it for free. Then you can secretly ask the sales person to check the size for you. Or you can slip her ring on your finger and mark the spot it fits. Then measure that spot with the directions above.
To measure a rings for its size, you need to purchase a ring measure like the below. Just slip the ring over the measure and the size is the middle line.
See all our rings click here
To go to our Bead Store click here